• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

brentech

As a starter, McCoy just checks down every play or throws behind the line of scrimmage. Don't act like he was a game changer.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions tie?

"Time for the bend and break prevent defense, guys! Let's blow this thing!" -- Gunther Cunningham

brentech

Makes me wish I didn't bench both Kevin Smith and CJ Spiller. Just two guys you don't know what expect from early in the seasons.

squicken

Rest easy Lions fans. Barry Richardson and Wayne Hunter are now the tackles for the Rams. Wells is hurt. Bradford is a coward. All they will do is try to run and let your offense lose it. The Rams can do nothing now, that that they were doing much of anything previously

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
At anytime this offense can drive the field and score in less than a minute. Thats what's so infuriating about this game. We have the most explosive offense in the NFL why do we have only 20 pts in the 4th quarter?

First game jitters IMO.

The defense looked horrific against bad teams all season. There are lots of good signs for the front 7 today. Secondary still needs a lot of work, but it's been a good day for the defense. The Pats defense has completely neutralized the Titans best offensive weapon. Tavon Wilson looks like he could play, and the rest of the rookies look great. Although Jones looks gassed at the moment. They are never going to be a top tier defense, but they looked to be better than last season which is all I asked for this offseason.

I agree. It's a promising show for D - much better than last year's first game. In fact, this would have counted as an excellent game for D last year.

Fox318

Rest easy Lions fans. Barry Richardson and Wayne Hunter are now the tackles for the Rams. Wells is hurt. Bradford is a coward. All they will do is try to run and let your offense lose it. The Rams can do nothing now, that that they were doing much of anything previously
You also have schotty

Tamanon

Banned
Hooray for declining a penalty to stop the clock and forcing the punt.

OK guys, test time, need a TD. Gabbert go beast mode or whatever you call it.

Top Bottom