• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Afrikan

He was challenging to give Bears D a little more rest, genius

which team was it, maybe 10 years back....they won the game basically with like 5ints, almost zero offensive yards.

not sure if it were the Steelers, or against the Steelers.

or it might have been the Jets with Aaron Glenn.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Dat Pop Warner secondary of Detroit.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Gabbert with the clutchness. It's sad watching a meaningless game ending with a huge TD without Gus Johnson giving it the appropriate hype. #FreeGus

gutshot

I'm not sure of the exact number, but I'm pretty sure the Eagles have at least 72 penalties today.

Edit: Vick sucks. Bring in Foles.

Vikings holding call on offense killed em. Frazier got cocky trying to swing Peterson outside for a first down...saving the Jags a timeout.

Pimpwerx

I know, luck is doing great shit out there. Weeden and tannefail have no future. Luck does. I am not sure why miami and browns was so desperate to insert these dudes in the game like that. Says alot about there front offices.

Tannehill was partly to get him the experience, and partly to appease the fans who have been pretty pissed-off at the organization. As a fan, I'm fine with Tanny taking his lumps. He's no worse than Moore right now, and it's not like we're expected to be good.

I wanted us to move up to get RG3, but since we banked on Tannehill, I hope he can be the future of this franchise. So if that's the case, let him learn on the job. If they think he's good enough to be drafted that high, he should be good enough to learn how to be a starting QB in this league. His arm is stronger than Moore's, and it's not like he's shown major problems reading defenses. The main issue today is just his throwing motion. Those swatted balls are all the difference right now. PEACE.

Fuck this worthless ass team. Trade off Peterson, Harvin, Gerhart and Allen and ship the team to fucking Mexico or some shit. Colossal waste of talent.

Top Bottom