• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

TheFatOne

Welker has been invisible today.

Too many options with Lloyd plus the running game has been excellent. I love this approach from the Patriots.

Secondary still looks weak initially, but they're owning the front line. Not sure what the Tenn D is really like, but Ridley is destroying them.

I think Ras-i is having a solid game, but I need to see the all 22. McCourty has been solid, and he looks better than last season at least. McCourty has had tighter coverage so far he is just a little late. I think it's a good sign going forward because he just looked shaky from the get go last season.

I agree. It's a promising show for D - much better than last year's first game. In fact, this would have counted as an excellent game for D last year.

Exactly. Lots of good things in the game so far, and the defense will improve over the course of the season. I'm really excited to see Jones toward the end of the season once he is in shape.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Detroit needs to force a turnover here.

Pimpwerx

Another Tanny pass swatted. Ugh. I hope this has more to do with him only playing a total of 24 games now at QB. His motion can be corrected...right? PEACE.

ari

Banned
It's amazing how so many people forget how bad Manning actually was in his rookie year.
I know, luck is doing great shit out there. Weeden and tannefail have no future. Luck does. I am not sure why miami and browns was so desperate to insert these dudes in the game like that. Says alot about there front offices.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Another Tanny pass swatted. Ugh. I hope this has more to do with him only playing a total of 24 games now at QB. His motion can be corrected...right? PEACE.

I think Tannehill will be ok. I also think he was the fourth best qb the Dolphins during training camp.

Top Bottom