• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Doorman

Way to end the game on a completely unnecessary demolishing of Bradford.

And for the second time, Stafford wins the -Fordbowl. But St. Louis is a team to keep an eye on, if they can get some of their OL starters back. I feel bad for Bradford, he'd actually be a good quarterback if he hadn't gone to the Rams and gotten so beat up early on.

Tamanon

Banned
God....dammit,

What the fuck was that on 4th and 3? I understand going for the dagger, but goddammit, don't overthrow by 10 yards.

Doorman

No business winning that game but we'll take it.

I'll admit I was wrong about yanking Stafford. Kudos to Doorman and others.

NP bud. :)

It...admittedly took a lot longer than I would have liked, but Stafford finally get get his head screwed on right for that last drive. It's encouraging to see that he can pull himself together for something like that, and I do legitimately give StL's defense credit. Finnegan was a pain all day, and it really highlights where the Lions are still most deficient.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
NP bud. :)

It...admittedly took a lot longer than I would have liked, but Stafford finally get get his head screwed on right for that last drive. It's encouraging to see that he can pull himself together for something like that, and I do legitimately give StL's defense credit. Finnegan was a pain all day, and it really highlights where the Lions are still most deficient.

Agreed. I'm concerned that last year he stunk only in the 1st quarter and today it was almost 3 quarters.

VERY pleased with the defense, though. I know it was only the Rams but nice to see.

Top Bottom