• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Not true. The team can rally around anyone.

Im 30.
And youre right, I dont, but I dontl ike to see fans quit on a team that DOESNT QUIT.

Big Baybee and I were the only two Saints fans on the 1up board, this DURING Aaron Brooks and his smilin' INTs days. We'll always be Saints fans but its hard to tow the company line when your team spent most of the game not giving a fuck.

I've also said several times here and NCAA gaf that I am a TERRIBLE loser. Fuck taking shit in stride, under the bus you go.

Then I'm over it

I'm not a fan of any team but because I live in Philly I get to see a lot of eagles games.

Reid makes my head hurt with his nonsense.

100 yards rushing?

enough of that...mo throwz

I seriously can't believe it. Walsh is a fucking savior. No fear, perfect kicks. And Peterson in question is now crossed off, the man is officially not human, is a terminator and is "The Beast". Harvin did fantastic as did Gerhalt. Ponder.....uggg.

Also lmfao! Fuck you Brees!

Doorman

Brees killing my fantasy team. I regretted drafting him almost as soon as I did.

...then again I feel that way about my whole team right now, and it's really showing. :\

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That pass was like 7 feet over the wr's head.

Top Bottom