• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Sweet drive from the Bucs. Every coach says that his team is going to run the ball (except Andy Reid). Greg Schiano means it. That guy is going to run the ball whether it's working or not.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Well, as we all predicted, Fitzpatrick is our weak link. He has to go.

What we didn't predict is that the defense is still shit. That was embarrassing. They should really just fucking not show their faces in public this week. Or maybe ever again.

cajunator

Banned
This is where lack of tempo is gonna fuck us right at the end.
Its so damned important to this offense. speedy calling, speedy execution. Didnt see that today.

cashman

Banned
How did they play like shit today? The defense looked fantastic, especially the run D. The rushing attack was amazing, only the refs could stop it. The only area that they struggled in was Vick with the TO's but I think most of that was just him being frustrated with the scabs. Hopefully next week we get real refs.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Well, as we all predicted, Fitzpatrick is our weak link. He has to go.

What we didn't predict is that the defense is still shit. That was embarrassing. They should really just fucking not show their faces in public this week. Or maybe ever again.

yea about that...you guys just paid him a shit ton.

How did they play like shit today? The defense looked fantastic, especially the run D. The rushing attack was amazing, only the refs could stop it. The only area that they struggled in was Vick with the TO's but I think most of that was just him being frustrated with the scabs. Hopefully next week we get real refs.
Seriously? You almost lost to a team with no QB

jman2050

Still living in your own pocket universe I see.

Meier

Fuck you Brees! If I lose by 2 points now I'm gonna be pissed.

Nice to see Mike Williams is 1/3rd of the way towards his 2011 production. Great first drive by the Bucs.

Top Bottom