• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Jeff Ireland is still the worst fucking GM ever. If we had a GM with brains we coulda had RGIII.

Bench Tannehill and fire Ireland already.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This is where lack of tempo is gonna fuck us right at the end.
Its so damned important to this offense. speedy calling, speedy execution. Didnt see that today.

Loafing off the field during the punt doesn't help either, Didn't Washington score on that drive?

Oh well, RGIII did look nice on his debut and he seems like a cool dude with actual talent instead of hype. Maybe he'll be better than Mark Rypien after all.

Narag

Brees padding his INTs. It was neat to see a team take stopping the clock so seriously. Too used to seeing that shit take forever.

cajunator

Banned
That was actually a great finish all things considered. We played like shit but they kept working at it to the end. ITs a respectable finish.
Im not QUITE as pissed about it but still pretty fucking mad.

But you know, this team has a specific characteristic about it that I love and that is that they dont fucking give up. Ever. Not till the very last second on that clock. They hang on like a rabid dog until it is over. You can laugh at my Saint this week. They deserve it for that performance, but you better not overlook them.

Fox318

RkKQm.jpg
RkKQm.jpg
RkKQm.jpg
RkKQm.jpg

Pimpwerx

Jeff Ireland is still the worst fucking GM ever. If we had a GM with brains we coulda had RGIII.

Bench Tannehill and fire Ireland already.

I'd be fine just firing Ireland. You're right, though. We shoulda had RG3.

What's worse is not pursuing Moss or signing Braylon, and dumping Marshall and Davis, and cutting Chad. Washed-up Randy Moss already has more catches than Naanee. PEACE.

Top Bottom