• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

hahaha hell yea vikes

gabbertfails.gif

How did they play like shit today? The defense looked fantastic, especially the run D. The rushing attack was amazing, only the refs could stop it. The only area that they struggled in was Vick with the TO's but I think most of that was just him being frustrated with the scabs. Hopefully next week we get real refs.

This is a joke post right? Did you have a stroke recently?

Cagey

Banned
How did they play like shit today? The defense looked fantastic, especially the run D. The rushing attack was amazing, only the refs could stop it. The only area that they struggled in was Vick with the TO's but I think most of that was just him being frustrated with the scabs. Hopefully next week we get real refs.

Fuck at least your Flyers posts made sense.

cajunator

Banned
Ænima;41924776 said:
Fuck yah Redskins. Suck it down Saints you cheating motherfuckers.

RG3RG3RG3RG3RG3RG3RG3RG3RG3RG3RG3RG3RG3RG3RG3RG3RG3

Good game. and fuck you too :p

Seriously though, you guys have been down a long time. I hate you, but I respect what youve got going.

Drakeon

Unfortunately their QB has yet to be anything other than above average.

Man, I LOVE me some Jim Harbough. I didn't think I could have a coach man crush on anybody but Tomlin, but Harbough is the shit. I'd follow that mofo into war every day.
He's pretty amazing. I wish I could get a jersey with harbaugh on it.

Top Bottom