• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Besides buying the ridiculous 300 dollar package, is there another way for me to watch the Packers games online? I'm currently near Birmingham and get slammed with the Falcons/Carolina games every damn week.

Cagey

Banned
Weeden fucking sucks, like I've been saying since the draft. Shame on every Browns fan who blamed Colt and will now pretend like they weren't saying Weeden was a big improvement.

Weeden is horrible, the pick was horrible, and the commitment to him for the next two seasons will irreversibly hurt the Browns development of their other young players.

However, Colt McCoy sucks.

Matt Flynn was the correct choice, because even if he's not great, he's better than the above two morons. At least that would have only cost $$$.

cajunator

Banned
Cajun, don't address Panther fans as if they are owed any sort of explanation. I've had Saints T-shirts older than the Carolina Panthers franchise. That fickle fanbase will jump on the Panthers bandwagon whenever its convenient, but they ALWAYS have a second favorite team when times are bad, usually the Steelers, Redskins or Cowboys. Fuck the Panthers, fuck their fans and fuck the cesspool that is Charlotte, may it burn in hell.

I hate the Falcons but I have more respect for their fans than the Pantherwagon.

I dunno. I hate both fanbases.
But Im just disheartened by how quickly certain members of THIS board give up on the Saints when shit goes south.
This team fights hard. They shoot themselves thirty times in the foot every game, but they fucking fight back. Thats the tempo Im used to seeing from them lately and theres no reason for them to come out of the gate so sluggish today. But even then, you gotta have faith that they will turn shit around and oftentimes they pull it off.

j-wood

Can anyone else NOT sign into NFL.com? All day the login page has just timed out. Absolutely absurd, I need to check fantasy!

manfestival

posting to show some bucs love. Looking pretty solid so far. Been a bucs fan for a while now and been reading snes posts but just never post... so just adding another to the bucs fan line up

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Bush is so bad sometimes. (Most times when not on special teams)

WEEDEN-FLAG.gif

Cagey

Banned
Do coaches not understand that faceguarding is perfectly legal in the NFL?

EDIT: Aikman doesn't understand that either. It's been over a half a decade at this point, jesus christ.

LOL roughing the passer. Wow.

cajunator

Banned
I only got into football because I was in a middle school band that played at every one of our school's games. I haven't been a football fan for too long, but for as long as I've been watching football, I've always rooted for the Saints.

My station doesn't seem to get the Packers/49ers game. Did I miss something about Harbaugh foaming at the mouth?

I started getting into the x's and o's of it, really researching the systems and the plays and positions and how teams have different but effective strategies, how matchups make a big difference...its all so fascinating and I fell 100% in love with it. So much so that when my Saints arent playing I will even watch shit like Rams vs Browns. I am hopelessly in love with this sport.

Top Bottom