• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Fox318

A2YJ8YoCYAEzB_v.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I was a fan before that.
Ive already admitted that I wasnt even into football until 2004 or thereabouts.
As in not watching any of it except very casually. I just didnt care about it at all.
Im not even suggesting I have been a longterm fan because I was more into videogames and generally being a nerd. It took a long itme for me to get interested in the sport.

Cajun, don't address Panther fans as if they are owed any sort of explanation. I've had Saints T-shirts older than the Carolina Panthers franchise. That fickle fanbase will jump on the Panthers bandwagon whenever its convenient, but they ALWAYS have a second favorite team when times are bad, usually the Steelers, Redskins or Cowboys. Fuck the Panthers, fuck their fans and fuck the cesspool that is Charlotte, may it burn in hell.

I hate the Falcons but I have more respect for their fans than the Pantherwagon.

Weeden fucking sucks, like I've been saying since the draft. Shame on every Browns fan who blamed Colt and will now pretend like they weren't saying Weeden was a big improvement.

My barber is a big Browns fan. I tried to tell him the dude sucks, but he was high on Weeden and wouldn't listen. Now I'm scared to let him cut my hair anymore after today. Has to be a big reality slap to the face for Browns fans today.

eznark

Banned
Cajun, don't address Panther fans as if they are owed any sort of explanation. I've had Saints T-shirts older than the Carolina Panthers franchise. That fickle fanbase will jump on the Panthers bandwagon whenever its convenient, but they ALWAYS have a second favorite team when times are bad, usually the Steelers, Redskins or Cowboys. Fuck the Panthers, fuck their fans and fuck the cesspool that is Charlotte, may it burn in hell.

I hate the Falcons but I have more respect for their fans than the Pantherwagon.

Check out the dude who gave up on his team in the first quarter of the first game of the year acting like he is some kind of superfan.

Cajun, don't address Panther fans as if they are owed any sort of explanation. I've had Saints T-shirts older than the Carolina Panthers franchise. That fickle fanbase will jump on the Panthers bandwagon whenever its convenient, but they ALWAYS have a second favorite team, usually the Steelers, Redskins or Cowboys. Fuck the Panthers, fuck their fans and fuck the cesspool that is Charlotte, may it burn in hell.

No, tell us how you really feel.

And fuck that second team shit. Panthers or no one in my household

I was a fan before that.
Ive already admitted that I wasnt even into football until 2004 or thereabouts.
As in not watching any of it except very casually. I just didnt care about it at all.
Im not even suggesting I have been a longterm fan because I was more into videogames and generally being a nerd. It took a long itme for me to get interested in the sport.

I only got into football because I was in a middle school band that played at every one of our school's games. I haven't been a football fan for too long, but for as long as I've been watching football, I've always rooted for the Saints.

My station doesn't seem to get the Packers/49ers game. Did I miss something about Harbaugh foaming at the mouth?

Top Bottom