• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

see5harp

I really don't think Alex looked that bad on that drive. Sure he still throws some ugly ass balls but he at least seems to be throwing downfield and hell Crabtree making two solid catches is reassuring.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Weeden fucking sucks, like I've been saying since the draft. Shame on every Browns fan who blamed Colt and will now pretend like they weren't saying Weeden was a big improvement.

brentech

Weeden fucking sucks, like I've been saying since the draft. Shame on every Browns fan who blamed Colt and will now pretend like they weren't saying Weeden was a big improvement.

While I'm not a fan of the team, I live in the general area.....I don't recall anyone saying he was anything more than a different QB than Colt. They were basically the same in camp from what the papers say.

Colt did about as much as Brady Quinn. Check down every single play. Just isn't going to win games.

Fox318

3qu5io.jpg

While I'm not a fan of the team, I live in the general area.....I don't recall anyone saying he was anything more than a different QB than Colt. They were basically the same in camp from what the papers say.

Colt did about as much as Brady Quinn. Check down every single play. Just isn't going to win games.

It would've won this game.

cajunator

Banned
And how long you've been following the team.

Such as, "I've been a fan since all the way back in the day. I can still remember when Reggie Bush played for the Saints"

I was a fan before that.
Ive already admitted that I wasnt even into football until 2004 or thereabouts.
As in not watching any of it except very casually. I just didnt care about it at all.
Im not even suggesting I have been a longterm fan because I was more into videogames and generally being a nerd. It took a long itme for me to get interested in the sport.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

I don't want to go too far back into the previous season, but Colt didn't have one receiver who could get any separation, plus they led the league in drops. What he didn't do was flat out lose games with bad decision making.

All they had to do was draft him some talent.

Top Bottom