• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

nateeasy

Banned
Always thought Russell Wilson had a great football name.

sf215263.jpg

pDSP1-7265627p275w.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I gotta learn not to play fantasy. It puts way too much stress on the games, would rather just watch and enjoy. First game I play Fred Jackson is down and David Aikers has a game to end all games.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I gotta learn not to play fantasy. It puts way too much stress on the games, would rather just watch and enjoy. First game I play Fred Jackson is down and David Aikers has a game to end all games.

Next year, play like five fantasy teams. It makes it impossible to root for your fantasy team during games.

Godslay

Banned
Next year, play like five fantasy teams. It makes it impossible to root for your fantasy team during games.

Better yet, start your own league. Make up 16 teams, draft for the teams, and play with yourself. Everyone wins, and you are as awesome as Frankman is at fantasy football. Just make sure you hit up at least 30 mocks beforehand.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

It's not necassarily about rooting for the team, it's playing against my friends for money, and every year my team just crushes under injuries immediately. It just stresses me out. Not to mention coming into this game I was up by 20+ and then David Aikers makes the miracle kick.

Last year I lost Jamaal Charles in the 2nd week and ended up winning for the night, only to wake up and see I lost by half a point on a point adjustment.

can't stand harbough at all... biggest douche of a coach ive seen in recent history. and yea akers hit a long field goal big deal they act like they just won the super bowl on a game winning kick.. jesus

Better yet, start your own league. Make up 16 teams, draft for the teams, and play with yourself. Everyone wins, and you are as awesome as Frankman is at fantasy football. Just make sure you hit up at least 30 mocks beforehand.
Offer friendly criticism of one fantasy team and they get SO offended.

Top Bottom