• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Spinluck

You guys, it's funny because Kobe Bryant raped the shit out of that girl and there was nothing she or the Colorado authorities could do about it.

But he wasn't pwoven guilty.

Lol.

Also, I think today is tied for most take aways in NFL history so far(still more games to go), might be wrong. Sorry if already posted.

K-19

Banned
If Aaron Rodgers doesn't throw for an 80 yard TD here the season is over.

Yeah, Aaron is supposed to be a big pick in fantasy and nothing comes. But the niners are winning so ...

Make me thinks that these fantasy ranks for this season are so overevalued.

With the Russell Wilson era coming to a close I've decided to become a Chargers fan. Always liked them and appreciated how Rivers is an upstanding, competitive guy. Has a beautiful family, religious, and an incredible competitor. He's also going to have a huge bounce back year, so is Gates. San Diego wins 12 games this year.

It's because Rivers is white isn't it!

brentech

A time out, seriously?

2-14 if we are lucky.

Seriously, we looked out of in the preseason, but I could scoff it off as preseason because it really doesn't matter and often isn't representative of a team, but we still act like nothing matters and we can do whatever the hell we want.

and...horrible ass pass right there.

jakncoke

Banned
With the Russell Wilson era coming to a close I've decided to become a Chargers fan. Always liked them and appreciated how Rivers is an upstanding, competitive guy. Has a beautiful family, religious, and an incredible competitor. He's also going to have a huge bounce back year, so is Gates. San Diego wins 12 games this year.

7TyDC.jpg

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Why, why, why, why? Just get the fucking yard. Fuck.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Is Kubes calling plays for the Packers? :p

Nori Chan

god damn it

Oh Lunchbox is posting? Must've meant Pats won earlier... because I sure didn't see his monkeyass after Gisele neutered the Pats offense after the Superbowl.

Top Bottom