• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Wes

venison crêpe
63bro_medium.gif

akersomg_medium.gif

cajunator

Banned
Well its time for work.
Probably going to have the late game on there but its going to suck anyway, as Sunday night workdays usually do.

eznark

Banned
you guys, it's funny because Kobe Bryant raped the shit out of that girl and there was nothing she or the Colorado authorities could do about it. Alex Smith is bending Dom Capers over a chair right now. I just hope he buys Dom a ring.

I can't believe I need to spell it out. Lunchbox's subtly just flies over your heads.

Vesmir

Banned
can't stand harbough at all... biggest douche of a coach ive seen in recent history. and yea akers hit a long field goal big deal they act like they just won the super bowl on a game winning kick.. jesus
Get off your dick, that was an amazing kick and they're division rivals for me.

Meier

Damn, Mark Barron laid the wood.

And then LaFell makes another nice grab. Couldn't possibly be have more open if he'd tried, lol.

Someone give me the stat lines for RGIII and Tannehill so I can compare them. Then give me a shotgun so I can kill myself.
Code:
 [U]	        C/ATT	YDS	AVG	TD	INT	SACKS	RTG[/U]
R. Griffin	19/26	320	12.3	2	0	1-9	139.9

10 carries, 42 yards
Code:
	[U]        C/ATT	YDS	AVG	TD	INT	SACKS	RTG[/U]
R. Tannehill	20/36	219	6.1	0	3	3-23	39.0

attachment.php

With the Russell Wilson era coming to a close I've decided to become a Chargers fan. Always liked them and appreciated how Rivers is an upstanding, competitive guy. Has a beautiful family, religious, and an incredible competitor. He's also going to have a huge bounce back year, so is Gates. San Diego wins 12 games this year.

Top Bottom