• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

brentech

They had to make it a TD to give the Packers more time to try to mount an offense. We're going to need many more Finley flops to pull this one out.

eznark

Banned
The ball was out of bounds...lol, how was that called a TD?

LOL god damn these refs are so bad

Kids, listen up because this is important now and will be more important going forward;

On plays that are automatically reviewed it is important that the refs are liberal as possible so that the play continues without a whistle. So a close fumble, interception, touchdown etc should be called as such so that it is automatically reviewed and the coaches aren't forced to challenge.

I should probably c/p this since it will come up in every game when you casuals complain.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Who is FMT? New to NFL GAF.

HUNTER!!!!

A walking and talking 9'ers jizz machine.

"I should probably c/p this since it will come up in every game when you casuals complain. "

Don't call me a casual or a kid. I know the rules, I can still find these refs shit.

I hope you were just being sarcastic.

A2YJ8YoCYAEzB_v.jpg

Free taco day promotion didn't go well when they couldn't find any tacos in the stadium, I guess.

Kids, listen up because this is important now and will be more important going forward;

On plays that are automatically reviewed it is important that the refs are liberal as possible so that the play continues without a whistle. So a close fumble, interception, touchdown etc should be called as such so that it is automatically reviewed and the coaches aren't forced to challenge.

I should probably c/p this since it will come up in every game when you casuals complain.
DO IT.

Did anyone besides Niners fans expect this dominance today? I knew the Packers would regress a little but I was like 99% sure the Niners would regress much more. Harbaugh's probably the best coach in the league.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

We are in rare agreement. I dont understand why people get mad at that

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Good thing you're here for those plebes

jakncoke

Banned
can't believe we got a stop

im not used to hope

cardinal sin

#1 rule about nba thread is don't talk about nba thread

nba gaf is more full of themselves than nfl-age, mlb-age, college-footballa-age and soccer-age put together rofl. that's saying somethin

Top Bottom