• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

I'm really looking forward to Pitt/Denver tonight. It feels like the game of the week, the only one with a ton of draw and interest. On paper San Fran/GB is probably the biggest but you knew it was going to be a super boring game to watch with how incredible SF's defense is, a typical Niners field goal fest. So that leaves tonight's game Pitt vs. Denver which has a great story behind it with Manning, everyone will be tuning in. I hope he destroys the Stillers.

Lunchbox

Banned
I'm really looking forward to Pitt/Denver tonight. It feels like the game of the week, the only one with a ton of draw and interest. On paper San Fran/GB is probably the biggest but you knew it was going to be a super boring game to watch with how incredible SF's defense is, a typical Niners field goal fest. So that leaves tonight's game Pitt vs. Denver which has a great story behind it with Manning, everyone will be tuning in. I hope he destroys the Stillers.

who are you

Drakeon

Fuck right off. Mr. Seahawks are winning the division and niners are going 6-10

I don't think that's a td.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL god damn these refs are so bad

Top Bottom