• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Branduil

So how long have the Vikings had that bizarre mess they're calling a collar? And why did the Rams get rid of their iconic jersey design?

Meier

9ers inside the 5 with one of the best TEs in the game.. don't think about looking at him. Come on, give it to Click Clack!

Edit: YES!

you guys, it's funny because Kobe Bryant raped the shit out of that girl and there was nothing she or the Colorado authorities could do about it. Alex Smith is bending Dom Capers over a chair right now. I just hope he buys Dom a ring.

I can't believe I need to spell it out. Lunchbox's subtly just flies over your heads.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/10/wwo-abraham-washington-kobe-bryant-rape-joke-fired/

WWE star Abraham Washington has just been FIRED after making a Kobe Bryant rape joke on live television last week -- and he's PISSED ... claiming the WWE has "turned its back" on him...

Vyroxis

Banned
Did they forget to tell the Packers that this isn't the preseason anymore, and these games count? I didn't think they would win, but this... this is awful.

Top Bottom