• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

brentech

Considering how bad our offense and defense has been all game, it's hard to believe we're not down by more. Hard to imagine any comeback without a TD here.

I shouldn't be able to imagine one at all considering how this has been going, but what the hell. Fandom kills brain cells.

eznark

Banned
at some point ez has to admit these refs are worse than any "real" crew. I'm with him on regular refs being awful, but they've been very bad all day today

Most games they have been totally fine. I've watched every game. So far the most egregious misses have been the false starts on SF.

This game and Cleveland there have been too many flags. Every other game has been fine.

Fox318

w7Yah.gif

You do realize that SAS was wrong in that gif...

Jets -Skins SB confirmed

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, refs need to start calling some penalties. Jesus.

TheFatOne

Three of the 4 people that died in survival so far this week picked Buffalo. Why?

I forgot to change my pick :( I just picked Buffalo real quick just to have a pick. I meant to change it after work. Fuck two years in a row I die week 1 :( Next year I'm going for the safest pick.

Meier

McCoy is gonna lose that sack.. you're right IH8, dude is weak. Just can't get Cam down to the ground.

Edit: I guess it's unchallengeable.

eznark

Banned
Packers fans on twitter are fucking embarrassing right now.

HOW DO YOU CALL THAT DEFENSIVE HOLDING

OH MY GOD HOW IS THAT NOT DEFENSIVE HOLDING

give me a fucking break

Top Bottom