• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

JaMarco

Man Pats defense looks much better than last season. Don't get me wrong they still have secondary issue, but the front 7 is better and the tackling has been much better. Tavon Wilson looks damn good for a rookie safety. I think the Pats might actually be an average defense this year which would be a massive improvement. Ninkovich looks like garbage. He just gets killed by tackles and rarely generates pressure.
I hate that guy so much. He gets so overrated by everyone in NE.

Meier

Huge drive for the Bucs D there. Just absolutely manhandled the Panthers line and the coverage must have been good downfield.

People actually drafted Cam in the 1st round of fantasy lol

2192148024_688d0eb741_o.gif

LukeSmith

People actually drafted Cam in the 1st round of fantasy lol

No clue why, after his first two games last year his passing numbers were meh. During the last half of his rookie year he was pretty terrible throwing, and the rushing numbers/TDs from last year are unsustainable stats (and probably outliers for his career).

Those people are idiots.

Xeke

Banned
No clue why, after his first two games last year his passing numbers were meh. During the last half of his rookie year he was pretty terrible throwing, and the rushing numbers/TDs from last year are unsustainable stats (and probably outliers for his career).

Those people are idiots.

I had to draft him in the second round because I picked 10th our of 12...There was nobody left.

squicken

I'm sure it's since I have a stake in the game, but the refs have made some pretty glaring mistakes in this game.

They've been terrible. Worst of any game I've seen. What I've noticed is they are very weak minded like NBA refs. Side with home team too much. Packers game exception. "Letting them to play" favors the physical team over the skilled, finesse team

Alright, my rage is quieting down from that pathetic opening drive in the 3rd quarter. At least our pathetic offensive dud for the season is coming in the regular season this year.

:jnc @ the refs trolling.

see5harp

Damn still super conservative with the play calls. I suppose when you have a guy like Lee to punt 60 yards you can play the slow game.Edit: damn.........

Top Bottom