• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
YES! Thank god, that would have been a horse shit call.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME REFS???

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fox318

No clue why, after his first two games last year his passing numbers were meh. During the last half of his rookie year he was pretty terrible throwing, and the rushing numbers/TDs from last year are unsustainable stats (and probably outliers for his career).

Those people are idiots.

Sooo...

half of gaf...

huge-mistake.gif

I didn't draft him in the first round (auction draft), but I already regret taking him.

image.php

brentech

What is this deep field stop? Special teams about to do something 'special'/

thought my prediction was going to be correct, and it seemed like it would be.

Thought it was coming back for sure, but the replay made it seem a lot closer to having him turned around on the shoulder, and him falling with that sideways momentum.

Afrikan

I'm probably late ass fuck on this...but WTF At the upperdecks at Lambeau?

shit doesn't look right...man looks worse than Chicago's addon. Take that shit out!

They've been terrible. Worst of any game I've seen. What I've noticed is they are very weak minded like NBA refs. Side with home team too much. Packers game exception. "Letting them to play" favors the physical team over the skilled, finesse team

No consistency at all. Probably because they're being swayed by people yelling and screaming at them. That's the worst kind of officiating.

Top Bottom