• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

cajunator

Banned
Crazy, Arizona's last two openers have ended the same way, with a game-clinching goal line stand against a rookie QB.

Yeah, but it's ok, it's not like we have ~$80 million tied up in RBs.

:|

Sexy avatar right there.
I can smell the taco sauce from here.

Bowser

Nice avatar
What a god-awful avatar you have!
Sexy avatar right there.
I can smell the taco sauce from here.

zqQLl.gif

Take this "very very very very lucky Win" but you won't be winning a lot of this season with...

KEVIN KOLB

Pfft I know we're shit and ain't winning anything this year so I gotta go all out and celebrate every damn win like its the playoffs.

Also fuck Barnwell that Jabba the Hutt looking freakshow and Simmons u Boston wanker, stop dick riding the seahawks an saying we r the worst team in the league. KOLB BITCHES

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Crazy, Arizona's last two openers have ended the same way, with a game-clinching goal line stand against a rookie QB.

Yeah, but it's ok, it's not like we have ~$80 million tied up in RBs.

:|

my goodness that avatar is hideous.

--hoping for the steelers to beat up on the broncos.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
I was more shocked at the Oline holding up today than actually scoring touchdowns but wasn't too happy about giving up huge chunks on the ground. And Revis with a "head injury"--that apparently is not a concussion though it hasn't been confirmed officially. Whew.

LOL...good comeback story...

...but my QB has one more super bowl ring than he does.

And...TWO more appearances.

Steelers... we get no love except from Steelers Nation.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Missy Franklin warms my heart. Not in a pervy way you assholes.

Top Bottom