• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

I would be sickened to root for a rapist. You seem proud. You support rape.

Fuck you back...but a little harder with a cactus.

And to answer your question, no. I don't support a rapist, and since he's still playing, unless you think the NFL in general supports a rapist (otherwise they wouldn't let him play) you can take your judgmental ass as STFU.

Here we go STEELERS!!!

eznark

Banned
I really need one of these guys to have a big day for my fantasy team so I am going to randomly post every now and then about how he is doing.

jakncoke

Banned

And to answer your question, no. I don't support a rapist, and since he's still playing, unless you think the NFL in general supports a rapist (otherwise they wouldn't let him play) you can take your judgmental ass as STFU.

Here we go STEELERS!!!

dragon is a special person, dont let him troll you

Slurmer

Banned

Here we go STEELERS!!!

So people have been calling him rapistburger all this time because he DIDNT rape a girl? What a mixup.

Tamanon

Banned
This just looks weird still.

I'm not sure I can take this without freaking out at how weird it is seeing Manning call his offense in orange.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I've mistakenly called Decker, McCaffery way too many times.

Top Bottom