• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

GQman2121

Banned
Your QB takes it up the ass with a dildo.

isNOyByEZOsDq.gif

Greg

you know, i contemplated making a post where i went off on an angry tangent direct towards all of those who have wronged us. i was going to kindly ask packers age to eat a bag of dicks and ask who the fuck they've paid off to get the ridiculous calls they have in their last 2 games. i was going to tell that fat fuck packers girl fan with the triple chin and pasties to stay at home like all the other racist obese inbred greenbay residents. i was going to tell eznark to go fuck himself and advise that his sundays would probably be better spent murdering helpless animals than watching the sorry ass packers getting donged on. i was going to tell that andy reid looking fat piece of shit mike mccarthy to suck a dick. i was going to tell that cancer victim puncher erron that he is a fucking fluke and the NFL has figured out this shitty packers offense. i was going to tell greg jennings maybe he should practice a bit more instead of being in sorry ass old spice commercials and talking about his experiences getting groped by the disgusting abominations that attend packers games when he does the lambeau leap. i was going to ask dumb fuck ari how alex smiths dick tastes. i was going to ask that dumb ass bitch squicken if this is what "regressing to the mean" is. and finally i was going to tell kyle williams to go fuck himself i'll never forgive him.

but you know what? i'm past that. all i will say is that the 49ers are who we thought they were. good game packers fans!

p.s.

buckethead i'll have your avatar as soon as i have a photo of erron wearing an alex smith jersey since he lost the bet with boys II men
ctrl+f "biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch" not found

good game, damnit

Nori Chan

you know, i contemplated making a post where i went off on an angry tangent direct towards all of those who have wronged us. i was going to kindly ask packers age to eat a bag of dicks and ask who the fuck they've paid off to get the ridiculous calls they have in their last 2 games. i was going to tell that fat fuck packers girl fan with the triple chin and pasties to stay at home like all the other racist obese inbred greenbay residents. i was going to tell eznark to go fuck himself and advise that his sundays would probably be better spent murdering helpless animals than watching the sorry ass packers getting donged on. i was going to tell that andy reid looking fat piece of shit mike mccarthy to suck a dick. i was going to tell that cancer victim puncher erron that he is a fucking fluke and the NFL has figured out this shitty packers offense. i was going to tell greg jennings maybe he should practice a bit more instead of being in sorry ass old spice commercials and talking about his experiences getting groped by the disgusting abominations that attend packers games when he does the lambeau leap. i was going to ask dumb fuck ari how alex smiths dick tastes. i was going to ask that dumb ass bitch squicken if this is what "regressing to the mean" is. and finally i was going to tell kyle williams to go fuck himself i'll never forgive him.

but you know what? i'm past that. all i will say is that the 49ers are who we thought they were. good game packers fans!

p.s.

buckethead i'll have your avatar as soon as i have a photo of erron wearing an alex smith jersey since he lost the bet with boys II men
yes yes yes yes

p.s.

irndnjTwVv7t5.gif

squicken

John Skelton got injured? How good is that eh?

and Kevin Kolb redeemed himself and earned his contract and validated that trade today with a clutch, come from behind win. Russellin' needed 15 PI calls and 18 timeouts and still couldn't score. But MVP Super Bowl etc

FMT that was a great win. Harbs just gets better and better. No accounting for that

Top Bottom