• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Vire

Play-calling is abhorrent for the Steelers right now.

I thought the Steelers got rid of Bruce Arians?

Could they be anymore predictable?

Run on first, run on second, throw on third.

this girl in the hyundai commercial who is deciding on the car, when she starts slapping herself in the face i just imagine she is getting a couple dicks slapping her in the face while she gets double teamed. is that wrong?

Sanjuro

this girl in the hyundai commercial who is deciding on the car, when she starts slapping herself in the face i just imagine she is getting a couple dicks slapping her in the face while she gets double teamed. is that wrong?

She is just asking for it. She shouldn't be hanging around a place like a Hyundai dealership.

Blame is on our owner

Hold on now. Have you seen the offensive line? The ideal situation for the Steelers would be for them to run no huddle all night every night. For some reason it's the one thing the Steelers offensive line can block for.

If the Steelers pass every down with this offensive line big Ben will once again be injured come week 10.

Ryan Mundy is going to give up a deep TD pass. I can see it now.

Top Bottom