• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

BucsJailbreak.gif

this gif, never gets old. I keep watching. Looking at all the o-line reactions to their whiffs are amazing

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Giants, Packers, Saints and Steelers all had their seasons ended this week. Truly this is a new era for the NFL.

The only constant is that Cam Newton continues to Just Lose.

?

Giants haven't given a shit till Week 6 since 1983.

bionic77

Well the bad news is we lost and our defense was horrible (other than not being able to stop the run, pass, or generate any pressure after the 1st quarter).

The good news is that we can only improve from here on out!

I am going to file an official complaint if we play the Broncos again in the playoffs and Ryan Clark can't play. Polomalu is washed up and Mundy is trash. Homefield advantage is one thing, but their godless (since Tebow left) atmosphere can kill you! It is homefield advantage, not some middleeastern prison. Broncos should be forced to play games in normal atmosphere from now on. The league made us get rid of our green colored mud field citing safety and yet the Broncos are allowed to play in a place that can literally kill people just by them breathing the air?

Ugh what a horrible week. Steelers loss and Pats win (with a competent defense). Add that to the Packers loss and the expected wife beatings and this has been a horrible start to the season.

Well the bad news is we lost and our defense was horrible (other than not being able to stop the run, pass, or generate any pressure after the 1st quarter).

I am going to file an official complaint if we play the Broncos again in the playoffs and Ryan Clark can't play. Polomalu is washed up and Mundy is trash. Homefield advantage is one thing, but their godless (since Tebow left) atmosphere can kill you! It is homefield advantage, not some middleeastern prison. Broncos should be forced to play games in normal atmosphere from now on. The league made us get rid of our green colored mud field citing safety and yet the Broncos are allowed to play in a place that can literally kill people just by them breathing the air?

Ugh what a horrible week. Steelers loss and Pats win (with a competent defense). Add that to the Packers loss and the expected wife beatings and this has been a horrible start to the season.

Man I wish we played the Steelers this year

squicken

Besides the Texans fans does anyone think their OL is good? Like it's crazy that Panthers fans might complain. Their line is really good

Godslay

Banned

I am going to file an official complaint if we play the Broncos again in the playoffs and Ryan Clark can't play. Polomalu is washed up and Mundy is trash. Homefield advantage is one thing, but their godless! (since Tebow left) atmosphere can kill you It is homefield advantage, not some middleeastern prison. Broncos should be forced to play games in normal atmosphere from now on. The league made us get rid of our green colored mud field citing safety and yet the Broncos are allowed to play in a place that can literally kill people just by them breathing the air?

They're a mile closer to god. Clearly Clark is a heathen, due to not being able to survive in god's air.

harSon

Banned
Hopefully Clark and Harrison being added to the defense helps out our pass rush and coverage. And I think Hampton should be coming off of the bench.

Dwyer needs to start over Redman, dude runs hard as fuck.

I love the fact that Haley seemed content on allowing our offense to maintain the no huddle since it was working, hopefully he sticks with the philosophy on catering to his offense's strengths.

No more run, run, pass please. Our offensive line isn't going to be able to maintain on 3rd and longs against every team.

And hopefully Gilbert isn't out for long. Our offensive line is mediocre as is... injuries are only going to make the issue worst.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Besides the Texans fans does anyone think their OL is good? Like it's crazy that Panthers fans might complain. Their line is really good

lol

bionic77

They're a mile closer to god. Clearly Clark is a heathen, due to not being able to survive in god's air.
God wouldn't stab his son in the back to bring in a cyborg replacement.

That doesn't sound very religious or even American.

Fuck your evil air that kills our football players!

Top Bottom