• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

He'd have to actually follow the team to know that or to know that you have a good young back.

He's a second year back :D!

Lawfirm was always solid but Im not mad he left the Pats.

I always liked Benny, he's great at the goal line and short yardage, always gains positive yards and he's pretty good in pass pro.

But Ridley has a lot more upside and like you said, where Riddles can break off a long run, BJGE never could do that. Benny takes excactly what the Oline provides him, Ridley has the speed and talent to get even more.

Still, if we could have kept him I would have liked it, but you can't have everything.

Taylor Mays spotting, FMT!

he aint a niner anymore! jus dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Speaking of replacement refs

I look forward to when the real refs return, but one argument i never understood was the notion that replacement refs = reduced player safety. This argument was echoed throughout the media but was never explained.

What was the logic in this statement. How does having replacement refs make the game less safe? I can understand in something like boxing where they ref doesn't know when to call a fight, but are they thinking replacement refs are going to allow body slams, and diving head collisions? That players will just run wild?

Never got that argument

nateeasy

Banned
pacman-tna.jpg

Chris R

I need some freaking thown ints/fumbles by Cincy to have a chance in my fantasy league this week :(

Sat Green-Ellis for Jennings because I didn't want him doing well against my D :(

harSon

Banned
Their play calling is interesting for the first time in ...... ever

The dolphins of a few years ago had interesting play calling but at the end of the day they had shit QBs like the Ravens do. Wait a few more games and we'll see the same old Flacco that we've (opponents) have grown to love.

Top Bottom