• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Chili

It looks like his hand actually came off the ball while it was on the ground, aside from it touching the ground and bobbling.

He clearly lost control of that ball. What a absolute horrible call. How can you call this a catch, but the AJ Green one 5 minutes earlier isn't one?

Crimzon is really riding with this Flacco elite thing lol, I think he's s pretty good Qb and get more shit then he should.

But idk if I'm ready to say elite lol

Seda said:
I forgot the replay refs aren't replacements.
Not enough evidence to overrule the call on the field? I mean, yeah it was moving on the ground but it seemed pretty difficult to get a good view of whether he scooped it under his belly.

harSon

Banned
Just got back from the gym to find the Bengals making Flacco look like an elite QB.

You can at least injure each other, making the division easier to win for us :(

Lunchbox

Banned
Just got back from the gym to find the Bengals making Flacco look like an elite QB.

You can at least injure each other, making the division easier to win for us :(

so you can go 1 and out in january?

a retire homer with a broken neck took a shit on your chest. go rebuild bro

eznark

Banned
If the booth oficials were scabs that would have been overturned. Also see my multiple comments from yeaterday regarding scoring plays and turnivets.

squicken

our coaching staff has done an amazing job designing plays to get people open. When Alex is comfortable, he can be very accurate....if you make him think, he kind of freezes.

This is pretty much what separates the good from the bad. Guys with huge Wonderlic scores and study film and whatever other cerebral part of the game you want to measure can still freeze up and make slow decisions on a field. Alex still has to go out and do it, but Harbs has minimized his weaknesses. As long as the defense is that good, they don't need him to make plays. He is more than capable of Dilfering his way to a SB title

Top Bottom