• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Spinluck

OMG. LOL @ people buying into Flacco. He does it against garbage teams (ie Pats and Bungles). When he plays a good team with pressure he folds like the bitch he is.

:lol ez @ your savior Dalton. He is not worthy of that name.

The Pats are a garbage team? Lol.

Surely the Pats D was a joke last yr, but when you have to put up what Brady puts up, that alone is a challenge. Lol, 13-3=Garbage, ok. He outplayed Brady that game, and still lost, I don't understand how they cannot get that far again if their O continues to improve.

Afrikan

OMG. LOL @ people buying into Flacco. He does it against garbage teams (ie Pats and Bungles). When he plays a good team with pressure he folds like the bitch he is.

:lol ez @ your savior Dalton. He is not worthy of that name.

he didn't fold against our 9ers Defense...fucker made key passes in key situations...shit was frustrating as hell. :mad:

bionic77

The Pats are a garbage team? Lol.

Surely the Pats D was a joke last yr, but when you have to put up what Brady puts up, that alone is a challenge. Lol, 13-3=Garbage, ok. He outplayed Brady that game, and still lost, I don't understand how they cannot get that far again if their O continues to improve.
Pats were trash last year.

I can't make you see the obvious though.

nateeasy

Banned
Businessman_Holding_Gun_To_Head_MON098143.jpg

Top Bottom