• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Seda

edreed_medium.gif

bionic77

Pats were trash? Captain Hyperbole to the rescue!
The Texans were the only complete team last year and they could not stay healthy into October. Packers had a great offense for 3 months but Rodgers chokes at home in the playoffs. Maybe he can't handle the cold. Seems like a great fit for a Packer qb!

And the Pats were trash. When the Steelers were healthy (and we were just ok last year) they didn't belong on the field with us. Last year it was smoke and mirrors (cameras?) for the Pats.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
only watched a few minutes of this game, but this Clements guy is horrible and everyone knows it now.

Chiggs

Gold Member
I don't trust Week 1. Emotions run far too high and fans get delusional. Ravens look good tonight, but I can't tell if the Bengals just suck.

I dont know if the Ravens D is better then the Browns D. Eagles are going to run it 50 times and the scabs are going to call a million penalties on the Ravens since the game is in Philly.

nateeasy

Banned
The Bengals should of went for it on 4th and Goal. BJGE would have picked that up and tied the game. Bengals not very good playing from behind.

Rorschach

Only the best get that honor!

This league is obviously anti-God. Dude was better than 90% of the qb's in this and he was rewarded by being Sanchez' backup.

There are so many heathens to convert in NY. It's like Ben in a candy shop...

...that's full of fat college kids.

Pretty much. It's too early to tell. Here in Denver people are talking Superbowl and I just have to laugh. One week at a time,folks.

but its also some of the fun of the league. The up and down nature of teams after every week. Just adds build up for the next week. You don't really know how things are until around 8, but who wants to wait that long?

How is a shot in the ribs unnecessary roughness? Looked like he lead with his shoulder.

Edit: The Ravens were easily the best team in the AFC last regular season. They beat the Niners and crushed the Steelers.

Top Bottom