• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

cajunator

Banned
Gaod yes! A good etouffee is awesome! We need a Texan-Saints Superbowl and go all Cajun/BBQ on the worlds ass! Nothing like some good, grilled boudin!

I dont squicken, but if I did, the Texans would be the team I would go to. But squickening is lame and boring. I love my Saints to the grave but I have a soft spot for our houston neighbors. You guys are bros.

Fantomex

For Fantasy Football, should I start Miles Austin or Steve Smith (CAR). Worried Smith won't play with his foot issue, even though he's better WR, where as Austin plays tonight. I also have Garcon on the bench but he doesn't compare to these two, unless RG3 is man in game 1.

I'd start Smith. Austin has to share the ball a lot with Bryant. And anyways, Romo is likely to be really rushed today by the Giants defense.and it's not like Dallas has an awesome running game.

causan

SEPTEMBER 5
DAL at NYG <<<GO BIG D>>>

SEPTEMBER 9
IND at CHI
ATL at KC
PHI at CLE
WAS at NO
STL at DET
NE at TEN
JAC at MIN
BUF at NYJ
MIA at HOU
SEA at ARI
SF at GB
CAR at TB
PIT at DEN

SEPTEMBER 10
CIN at BAL
SD at OAK

cajunator

Banned
I can't even see the 3D on my 3DS to begin with. Im stereoblind.
Kind of sucks not being able to use the main feature of a device.

Bowser

No, I got that. I mean him getting traded from the Bucs and cut by the Seahawks.

I think he was cut by the Seahawks and not signed by the Pats BECAUSE of the balky knee. In regards to TB, I'd venture to guess he didn't fit the "culture" that Schiano is attempting to instill there.

cajunator

Banned
I wasnt banned FOR being racist, but for trolling a racist thread, but I guess thats close.
It was stupid for me to keep pushing it anyway. Aside from Eznark I dont think any of us are actually racists though.

I'm pretty sure eznark is racist against wildlife though.
closet racist
image.php

cajunator

Banned
You have to go cross eyed or rip your eyes out and reverse Em. Dat will do the trick for ya.

Probably so.
I fail every depth perception test. Its weird though because I can drive. Its parking that I have trouble with because I cant judge distance as well.

MechDX

Texas doesnt have Tony Chacheres? what uncivilized place is this? Dallas?

In every damn store in Houston. In fact Im an old friend with Douglas Chachere who does merchandising for the Houston area. Met each other YEARS ago on a forum at UGO.com.

cajunator

Banned
In every damn store in Houston. In fact Im an old friend with Douglas Chachere who does merchandising for the Houston area. Met each other YEARS ago on a forum at UGO.com.

This is why houston is awesome in my book. Yall know what the fuck is up.
I am partial to this stuff though:
slap_ya_mama_singles_.jpg

She has that look... I can't explain it, and I definitely can't explain it in the post-feminist GAF... but she has THAT look. You know?

Anyway, lifelong Bengals fan. If you didn't know that by now, I don't know what to say.

Frankman got banned for hentai?

In the old days of MLB GAF, whenever one's favorite team had finally made it clear that they were a bunch of bums, it was not rare to see a 'meltdown post' that involved as many anime/JRPG pictures as possible. It recognized the end of the season for said poster.

Cagey

Banned
She has that look... I can't explain it, and I definitely can't explain it in the post-feminist GAF... but she has THAT look. You know?

Anyway, lifelong Bengals fan. If you didn't know that by now, I don't know what to say.
That look is her never blinking. Ever.

So I missed a draft for one of my leagues because I was working on a clients site, didn't make a list to autodraft, didn't even log in in like a week. Today was the first day I even looked at the league (I figured I would get my ass handed to me because I forgot to fucking draft) and this is what the computer picked for me:

Michael Vick
(Phi - QB)
Larry Fitzgerald
(Ari - WR)
Hakeem Nicks
(NYG - WR)
Stevan Ridley
(NE - RB)
Robert Turbin
(Sea - RB)
Jimmy Graham
(NO - TE)
Percy Harvin
(Min - WR)
Shayne Graham
(Hou - K)
Pittsburgh
(Pit - DEF)

I have a good chance at winning off of a auto draft team in a full league. :jnc.

Top Bottom