• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

LukeSmith

So I missed a draft for one of my leagues because I was working on a clients site, didn't make a list to autodraft, didn't even log in in like a week. Today was the first day I even looked at the league (I figured I would get my ass handed to me because I forgot to fucking draft) and this is what the computer picked for me:

Michael Vick
(Phi - QB)
Larry Fitzgerald
(Ari - WR)
Hakeem Nicks
(NYG - WR)
Stevan Ridley
(NE - RB)
Robert Turbin
(Sea - RB)

Jimmy Graham
(NO - TE)
Percy Harvin
(Min - WR)
Shayne Graham
(Hou - K)
Pittsburgh
(Pit - DEF)

I have a good chance at winning off of a auto draft team in a full league. :jnc.

Dunno if I'd say "good"

I shouldn't stay up to watch this game since I have class tomorrow morning...But I probably will.

FOOOOOOTTTBBBAAAALLLLLL! #YOLO #SWAG #GIANTSAREDREAMROBBERS #JETSSUCK

Tamanon

Banned
I hope the sports bar here in Punta Cana gets NBC. Don't want to wait until Sunday for football, and reservations aren't until 1030 for dinner.

On what planet? Your RBs are hot, smoking ass.

Dunno if I'd say "good"

Overall its pretty good. Also this is a inter office league. People who don't know who the starting qb for the 49ers are in this league. I should not touch my lineup for as long as possible and see how well I do. Turbin might be decent, but yes the RB position is the one this team is struggling in. I'm surprised by how the auto draft didn't completely fuck everything though.

Edit: Also Turbin is looking like a better start if something happens to Lynch.

Greg

they're knocking me out and taking my wisdom teeth tomorrow

I can't even celebrate the start of the season properly

NomarTyme

Nope, I got got for trolling anime too much and getting on the wrong side of a mod, who then banned me for quoting a posted link that was posted in 5 different threads!

Protip: Don't argue with a mod, even if you're right.
So you're not the guy who beg for sailor moon pics?

You don't normally celebrate with painkillers?

They don't mix well with alcohol and coke.

image.php

<3

evilhomer

SEPTEMBER 5
DAL at NYG

SEPTEMBER 9
IND at CHI
ATL at KC
PHI at CLE
WAS at NO
STL at DET
NE at TEN
JAC at MIN
BUF at NYJ
MIA at HOU
SEA at ARI
SF at GB
CAR at TB
PIT at DEN

SEPTEMBER 10
CIN at BAL
SD at OAK

they're knocking me out and taking my wisdom teeth tomorrow

I can't even celebrate the start of the season properly

"Excuse me, miss, I'll have the Favre special".

Painkillers, followed by a handy from a sports fitness intern.

The downside is you have to cry and confess with your sham wife at a press conference.

SEPTEMBER 5
DAL at NYG

SEPTEMBER 9
IND at CHI
ATL at KC
PHI at CLE
WAS at NO
STL at DET
NE at TEN
JAC at MIN
BUF at NYJ
MIA at HOU
SEA at ARI
SF at GB
CAR at TB
PIT at DEN

SEPTEMBER 10
CIN at BAL
SD at OAK

Greg

They don't mix well with alcohol and coke.
this

My Saints do!
:jnc

"Excuse me, miss, I'll have the Favre special".

Painkillers, followed by a handy from a sports fitness intern.

The downside is you have to cry and confess with your sham wife at a press conference.
I hope this story doesn't end in dick pics

Giants inactives:

Jerrel Jernigan WR
Prince Amukamara CB
Mitch Petrus OG
Da'Rel Scott RB
James Brewer OT
Marvin Austin DT
Adewale Ojomo DE

Which means Hakeem, Hosely, Tracey and Will Beatty are all active. Locklear starting at LT though. Andre Brown looks like the 3rd RB as well. Randle over Jernigan is interesting....

The only analysts I find attractive are Suzy Kolber and Michelle Beadle.

Not based off their looks, mind you, but they don't look like they listen to Justin Beiber or watch Twilight.

And of course Erin Andrews is hot as hell but I bet when the camera isn't on she goes around biting dudes dicks off who give her a funny look.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Awesome, tonight could be the first time we get to see someone die in prime time football since witten is playing.

Fucking iPad autocorrect

Wow, the Cowboys are fucking stupid as hell.

Apparently NFL Network is saying Jason Witten is playing, which means they signed off on the waiver.

Al Harris had a ruptured spleen and dude's season was ended.

I'm no doctor (except when I volunteer at the gyno clinic) but "lacerated" sounds worse.

Well... here we go again!

#GoBrowns

:(

I'm sure no one really cares in here, but it appears ESPN UK have lost the rights to Monday Night Football to the BBC. When you put that alongside the fact that ESPN UK lost the rights to NHL 2 years ago, and will lose the rights to the English Premier League (Soccer)... it makes you wonder what they'll actually be showing (and what I'm paying for). If they lose NBA I'm gone.

Rotoworld said:
Slot CB Mike Jenkins (shoulder) is inactive. Witten's activation comes as a shock. He gained last-minute clearance from team doctors after being listed as doubtful on the injury report. Although suiting up further burnishes Witten's warrior reputation, we're still expecting his snaps to be limited.
What doctors did they find? Because according to the report he wasn't cleared after a CT and MRI before.

Top Bottom