• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Godslay

Banned
I hate Russell Wilson and pickle dogs. End of list.

Googled pickle dogs and this is what it gave me.

iXnSaFacJ1Gym.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Me? I'll be rooting for my fantasy players!

Googled pickle dogs and this is what it gave me.

http://i.minus.com/iXnSaFacJ1Gym.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

BE posted a Minnesota state fair video. It had pickle dogs, and no, I don't understand them. Therefore, I must hate them!

Gigglepoo

It just gets depressing losing after awhile. Although that isn't really true in the NFL. Just about any team can win, and the losers usually aren't down long. In the NBA, you need to be a big market or land a once-in-a-generation player in the draft. Sucks big time.

FUUUUUUUUU.

Thought the game was at 8 for some reason and I put down Zen Pinball 2 on the Vita early. Back to it then (Ez, your Avengers score has been toppled).

I'm so confused right now. I hate the Cowboys as much as Eznark hates minorities. I can't forgive the Giants for their attempt to murder Cutler. But yet I can't wait to watch the game?

cashman

Banned
"They appear on television so often, that their faces are as familiar to the public as presidents and movie stars. They are the Dallas Cowboys, America's Team."

Top Bottom