• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Judderman

drawer by drawer
:jnc @ Mariah's dancers one of them looks like Kyle Orton's little brother.

Will we get to see the elusive and rare self-sack tonight? I hope so...

I wonder what he was thinking when he saw the field go from green to Cowboy blue.

"OH MAN GOTTA RU-Oh shit. Fuck."

Arnie

Cuz Coons be Coonin' Brah.

mFCnw.gif

stop the Madness Dutch! STOP!
It's the truth man, embrace it or get fined.

Get to the superbowl and lose it again.

I was gonna say something nice about how I will root for you against the Jets and hell maybe against the Bills, now all I can say is suck it down! The only bright spot your team has is your rookie QB his insanely hot wife, besides that you are complete shit. I took shits who have more presence than that dork you call your headcoach.

Arnie

As a complete NFL newcomer that New York montage was fucking boss.

I'm vaguely aware of Eli Manning after watching a couple of superbowls.

(Can't support Giants though, too good at winning shit)

KaYotiX

Banned
First off, love the OP. I'm late I admit, second.....FOOTBALL WHOOOOOO!

I'm taking the giants to win by 17. It could end in a tie for all I really care lol

As a complete NFL newcomer that New York montage was fucking boss.

I'm vaguely aware of Eli Manning after watching a couple of superbowls.

(Can't support Giants though, too good at winning shit)

Is that why you support Liverpool? Because you hate winning? Just become a Browns fan man.

Musically maybe. Fineness? Please....

Stefani looks so much like a boy I wouldn't trust her to be around Sandusky.

Tom Brady - Gwen Stefani threesome would be so sexually confusing for you.

Arnie

Is that why you support Liverpool? Because you hate winning? Just become a Browns fan man.

It's about passionate fans mixed with a rich history, for me. Sport is all about the fans, and winning is a part of that, but winning every single accolade or trophy isn't the be all and end all.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Didn't someone just ask this morning if anyone had been banned in this thread for racism?

Come watch as it happens!

ATF487

It's about passionate fans mixed with a rich history, for me. Sport is all about the fans, and winning is a part of that, but winning every single accolade or trophy isn't the be all and end all.

Secure the Boston-Liverpool connection by rooting for the greatest franchise in the sport, the New England Patriots

Arnie

Secure the Boston-Liverpool connection by rooting for the greatest franchise in the sport, the New England Patriots

I probably would if Lunchbox didn't support them.

Just read up on Junior Seau's suicide, including the brain damage occurred through successive hits and concussions and it sounds mental. Can't imagine how bad something has to be to want to commit suicide by shooting yourself in the chest, so the brain can be donated for research.

Shocking stuff.

Top Bottom