• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

First regular season NFL game I'm watching, trying to figure out what's going on based on this thread and the game. Will probably watch it more regularly since it's on live on TV this season here in the UK.

Ignore this first half.

Watch Sunday nights game. Better teams. Yeah...I said it.

Pimpwerx

First regular season NFL game I'm watching, trying to figure out what's going on based on this thread and the game. Will probably watch it more regularly since it's on live on TV this season here in the UK.

All you gotta know is it's the true American passtime. No one gives a shit about baseball outside of NY. PEACE.

the only thing that has bugged me about this ref is he'll say "False start, 77, 5 yard penalty, first down" when i want to hear "False start, 77 offense, 5 yard penalty, first down". obviously only the offense can false start but i just want to hear it that way refs!

the only thing that has bugged me about this ref is he'll say "False start, 77, 5 yard penalty, first down" when i want to hear "False start, 77 offense, 5 yard penalty, first down". obviously only the offense can false start but i just want to hear it that way refs!

yea i think he's doing it on purpose to make you mad

Top Bottom