• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

I'm sure on an INT Cowboys will horsecollar another player to prevent the TAINT.

Not when the Giants play.

i didn't watch the superbowl but the giants were called for 0 holding plays in the NFC championship despite a bunch of holds. not complaining because we weren't called for any holds either and we were holding too

Slo

Who is even going to watch that?

Jesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Drinking-Water.gif

Doorman

The decision to break out the beer for this game was a good one on my part. It's odd to go from a stout to something as light as a Blue Moon, though.

Yeah, I'm talking about my beer selection during the game, it's been that unexciting for me, aside from that last catch.

squicken

i didn't watch the superbowl but the giants were called for 0 holding plays in the NFC championship despite a bunch of holds. not complaining because we weren't called for any holds either and we were holding too

if the nfl is going to allow holding then teams have to rethink spending money of offensive linemen

ELITE

Top Bottom