• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Sorry. Football truly is america's sport. If it weren't so violent and games could be played every 3 days instead of every 7....man, people would go ape shit about it.

Certain cities love baseball. All cities love football.

My #1 dickrider chimes in when no one asks...big surprise. Football's more popular than baseball by a fucking country mile. Deal with it. PEACE.
Sorry but no matter what you two might say or thing baseball will always be America's pastime. Just for the simple fact that's it's been around longer than the nfl and how it's helped the country get through thick and thin. Football is great but it will never pass baseball in importance, no matter how much money it makes right now. Also that bubble will pop and football will be less popular one day, just like baseball is not as popular as it once was.
Edit: sorry for errors on my phone. Also stop saying peace at the end of your posts. It's fucking stupid.

Sorry but no matter what you two might say or thing baseball will always be America's pastime. Just for the simple fact that's it's been around longer than the nfl and how it's helped the country get through thick and thin. Football is great but it will never pass baseball in importance, no matter how much money it makes right now. Also that bubble will pop and football will be less popular one day, just like baseball is not as popular as it once was.

Dude NFL has far surpassed Baseball. I love Baseball but even I can admit this.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Do we get to see Tony Dungee's soulless eyes?

edit: I didn't see the Dodge commercial, apparently I get Miller Lite Dallas Cowboys commercials now. Truly I live in the land of the forsaken.

KingGondo

Banned
Football is great but it will never pass baseball in importance, no matter how much money it makes right now. Also that bubble will pop and football will be less popular one day, just like baseball is not as popular as it once was.
Pretty sure America woke up and realized football is far more exciting than baseball.

And unlike some sad people here, I don't watch sports because of how "important" I think they are. I watch sports I actually enjoy watching.

Top Bottom