• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

untitled-7m7ulm.gif
untitled-8laum4.gif

Meier

Of course this is going to happen. I hate, hate, hate it when a team gets completely content to just waste clock when there's a full quarter or more left. They know you're going to run it so you don't actually move the ball and then just give it back to them quicker. Dumb.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Watt recovers fumbled snap

Gigglepoo

I agree that Brees doesnt look like himself at all. Its really strange to see.
However regarding his payday, as far as Im concerned Brees is the only reason this team ever has hope at all. Hes worth every cent. I guarantee you he isnt just sitting on his money, this rough start is REALLY bothering him. It has nothing to do with stats and everything to do with his mistakes and not winning the game. He is definitely pissed off.

I never blamed his declining play on his massive paycheck. I've been arguing that Brees is merely good and Payton is amazing for years. Look at Brees' stats with and without Payton. It's night and day.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I can't even hate if Shurmur doesn't get this challenge.

He has no choice but to throw it there.

edit: Fuck he's in.

Top Bottom