• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Meier

This Bucs playcalling is fucking infuriating. Running straight ahead every run play. Where the hell is the variety?!

Rorschach

I hope the Raiders are never allowed on television again.

untitled-7m7ulm.gif
Old man's too slow.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I never blamed his declining play on his massive paycheck. I've been arguing that Brees is merely good and Payton is amazing for years. Look at Brees' stats with and without Payton. It's night and day.

I won't argue this. I think Brees is very good, but nobody considered him quite an HOF until he teamed with Sean Payton. There's no shame in that.

cajunator

Banned
I never blamed his declining play on his massive paycheck. I've been arguing that Brees is merely good and Payton is amazing for years. Look at Brees' stats with and without Payton. It's night and day.

Im not arguing that either. the two work together in a way I have never ever seen before.
We miss him so much it is ridiculous.

Meier

I hate you Josh Freeman. How did he miss Jackson so badly on that 2nd down throw?! Fucking Raheem Morris keeps fucking the Bucs even after he's gone.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This game is similar to that Colts/Pats game where the Pats DBs mauled the fuck out of the Colts receivers. it's actually against the rules now tho

Top Bottom