• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

I won't argue this. I think Brees is very good, but nobody considered him quite an HOF until he teamed with Sean Payton. There's no shame in that.
Yep, I agree with this statement. Without Brees, Payton isn't nearly as successful and the same the other way around. They make each other great.

It's the fourth quarter and Eli just DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK!

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Browns always play tough. Doesn't mean they will beat you or keep it close, but I mean TOUGH. They'll injure a few guys every time, it seems.

cajunator

Banned
Huh, alright. Glad we're on the same page. That makes things much easier.

We always were on the same page. Brees is a bit shorter and it makes things tough. He doesnt have the arm and he cant stand tall over the defenders and deliver a strike. He has to use the passing lanes and do a lot of extra work. Theres no doubt he is a fucking amazing quarterback when he's on, but hes a lot easier to shut down than Peyton or rodgers. I respect Brees a lot for what he's done and what he means to that city, but Im not delusional enough to call him the best ever. I dont think many Saints fans will say that. But we do want to see him in the HOF because he really deserves to be.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Easy victory and seems no injured... nice W Texans :)

Meier

I knew this shit was gonna happen. Brutal, brutal 2nd half on all facets for the Bucs. As bad as it could possibly be.

Zee-Row

Banned
Fucking Bucs can't stop anything , I wasn't expecting them to win this game but damn it they had the chance and they blew it.

Top Bottom