• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

TheFatOne

You just knew this was going to happen. First the call on Gronk on the Woody TD, then the false start from Gronk.

Perfect kicker the entire game and then this...

Bring back Vinitari and Bill O'Brien!

Man I'm super excited about the defense. They were vanilla all fucking game. They took Fitz out of the game completely, and they came up huge. I know everyone will say Arizona/Kolb lol, but that defense was good again this week. First time in a long time the Patriots defense had two good weeks on defense. Sure the offense was shit, and the playcalling was terrible. You have to give the Cardinals defense credit as well. They had a good gameplan, and won the one on one battles most of the game. Now I just hope Hernandez is not that injured. I'm telling you the defense took another step forward today. I'm super excited to see how the defense plays towards the end of the season. I still think they will really struggle against good QBs, but they are so much better than last season.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
They should have 2 league officials in the booth every game to help with these guys.

Meier

The defense blew it.

Schiano blew it by going ULTRA conservative and passing about 3 times from the 13:00 mark until the Giants took the lead. It was obvious that they'd eventually start clicking and yet he was content to just run a few plays and give it back to them. The defense was utterly gassed.

Man I'm super excited about the defense. They were vanilla all fucking game. They took Fitz out of the game completely, and they came up huge. I know everyone will say Arizona/Kolb lol, but that defense was good again this week. First time in a long time the Patriots defense had two good weeks on defense. Sure the offense was shit, and the playcalling was terrible. You have to give the Cardinals defense credit as well. They had a good gameplan, and won the one on one battles most of the game. Now I just hope Hernandez is not that injured. I'm telling you the defense took another step forward today. I'm super excited to see how the defense plays towards the end of the season. I still think they will really struggle against good QBs, but they are so much better than last season.

They always lose a game there not supposed.They could win next week.Either way I think theyll still have a good season.

effzee

I hate hate hate Reid.

How do you pass from 2 yards out? Could have made Baltimore waste at least 1 timeout.

Now they have 2 timeouts left and almost 2 full minutes.

Fuck you Reid. If we lose now its on him. D needs to come up huge. Watch for the screen to Rice dicks.

Godslay

Banned
ROMO ROMO ROMO ROMO

iojZPv85aLSSk.gif

Had to be done. It's automatic.

squicken

1. amendola fumbles redskins TD
2. Gibson catches Td ruled out fish doesn't challenge
3. bradford sack/fumble LT recovers tries to run blows out knee

Rams

Top Bottom