• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Man I'm super excited about the defense. They were vanilla all fucking game. They took Fitz out of the game completely, and they came up huge. I know everyone will say Arizona/Kolb lol, but that defense was good again this week. First time in a long time the Patriots defense had two good weeks on defense. Sure the offense was shit, and the playcalling was terrible. You have to give the Cardinals defense credit as well. They had a good gameplan, and won the one on one battles most of the game. Now I just hope Hernandez is not that injured. I'm telling you the defense took another step forward today. I'm super excited to see how the defense plays towards the end of the season. I still think they will really struggle against good QBs, but they are so much better than last season.

Defense improved for sure, last year they sucked agains good and bad offenses, now they at least looked good for the last 2 weeks like you said.

Still, this was a horrible game all together, coaching was way off, I don't understand how with 40 seconds to go you just say 'Fuck it, a 42 FG is easy enough'. Horrible.

Plus the offensive playcalling sucked ass as well, every ball went to Lloyd in the first half, not until they picked up the pace and actually started using Gronk and Welker did they start moving the ball. To then kill yourself with some horrible penalties at the end and one of the worst FGs ever.

Good game Cards, D played lights out and the ST did their job with the punt block. Thanks for trying to give the gave to us anyway and sorry we failed to capitalize on that.

Time to head to Baltimore and get murdered by Pollard and Elite Flacco.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Cards 2-0

Saints 0-2

tumblr_m8nmop16KN1qgqsks.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Flacco was horrible on that drive.

brentech

lol. Just as I said after last week. Ravens can look like the most dominant team in the league one week.......then lose the Eagles the next.

No team is nearly as two-faced.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Flacco sure is elite

Top Bottom