• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Best fucking day ever.

Panthers wIn, Saints lose, Bucs lose, and getting to see look on the faces of the Pats fans as Gostkowski had that horrible shank. Fucking priceless

cajunator

Banned
We don't have many saints fans on these boards, though. You, Truly and I. Dirtbag disappeared after the sb year, and johm and crunchy frog post every now and then.

Me, you, Truly101, Rurounizel, JohnM, crunchyfrog, TheMadcowtipper, and that new guy with the Super Paper Mario avatar apparently. I think one other guy I saw too but hes probably jumped off by now. More than I thought, but I wish they were more active daily in NFLGAF so I dont feel like Im on my own.

There's one other, cow something or other

Themadcowtipper.

Guys, Taken 2 looks rad. I know there wont be any substance to it, but I like seeing Liam Neason kick ass.

Yeah. Cant wait to watch it.

Best fucking day ever.

Panthers wIn, Saints lose, Bucs lose, and getting to see look on the faces of the Pats fans as Gostkowski had that horrible shank. Fucking priceless

tringali-superbowl-3.jpg

We need this guy back.

When is the last time we had Harrison and Troy in the same game? And the d-line is non-existent. So embarrassing.

Pittsburgh fans should be booing the shit out of these fucks.

Top Bottom