• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

LJ11

Sanchez is doing a better job presnap than he ever did in the past. Last week he knew where to go with the ball, much the same this week.

789shadow

Banned
Yep. So far I am not impressed with Haley's offense. Same problem last week in Denver: FGs instead of TDs.

Meanwhile the D is giving up TDs left and right (and up the middle).
I don't understand why we fired Arians only to hire Other Arians.

Or is someone else responsible for our ass playcalling?

GQman2121

Banned
These refs in St. Louis must have watched the game in Philly and want to one up those clowns. This shit is comically bad right now.

cajunator

Banned
While Kromer doesnt seem like HC material, I do think this team will improve significantly with Joe Vitt. Just have to get through 6 weeks. Vitt is a lot closer to how Payton is. He has an intensity and lots of experience htat Kromer really doesnt. He was right there during the super bowl on Paytons side and he pretty much knows the team as well as Payton does. If we can possibly get to that point without tanking the season, I think we will be ok. Its oging to be a crucial few weeks.

untitled-31koqg.gif

J-Roderton

I started Ahmad Bradshaw and Shonn Greene in fantasy. Seems that both of my RBs have been taken out in the first quarter. I'm so screwed.

JCizzle

Ok the love fest with these refs is over. They've screwed the Rams multiple times now. Pay them Goodell you overpaid fuck. Just reduce your own salary from $15M->$10M to cover as needed.

Top Bottom