• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Draxal

Craig Dahl bites on reverse leaving Jenkins out to dry. GREAT PLAY BY RG3

Yeah, that's why I couldn't get too hard on Spags when he was playing for you guys, the Rams roster is just devoid of talent. He shouldn't of picked up Giant rejects though.

MechDX

swatt.gif

So good

Drakeon

Has any team ever passed on drafting a franchise QB for picks and come out ahead? I can't think of any.

I'm not convinced RG3 would be as successful as a Ram. It seems whoever goes there just wastes away talent wise (Sjax aside). I mean, they still have one of the worst offensive lines (although RG3 has the wheels to compensate for part of that I suppose).

Gigglepoo

Remember when Bradford was a can't miss franchise QB.

Nope! I remember him going first because there wasn't a Luck/RGII in the draft. Imagine if the Niners decided not to draft a franchise QB because they have Alex Smith. Because that's exactly the situation the Rams were in. Hilarious.

LJ11

I'm not convinced RG3 would be as successful as a Ram. It seems whoever goes there just wastes away talent wise (Sjax aside). I mean, they still have one of the worst offensive lines (although RG3 has the wheels to compensate for part of that I suppose).

Right, when Wayne Hunter is manning the LT spots, you have issues.

Nope! I remember him going first because there wasn't a Luck/RGII in the draft. Imagine if the Niners decided not to draft a franchise QB because they have Alex Smith. Because that's exactly the situation the Rams were in. Hilarious.

Poor memory on your part I guess. Guys like Luck don't come around that often anyway, so I don't get the comp. Keep trying though.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ

whats even worse is how bradford got paid due to no rookie cap, man the rams gave him some dough.

d[-_-]b

Banned
Disappointing 3 Quarters from the Giants but a win is a win, i'll take it, also Giants on Thursday football again? (well it was wednesday last time)? It's great and all but the next game feels like an eternity..

i saw seattle had 13 points and said wow maybe the incredible russell wilson is the real deal. then i see they got a fumble recovery on the opening kick and a punt block TD.

STOP HOLDING HIM BACK CHEATIN PETE!

Top Bottom