• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Wes

venison crêpe
Rfpyll

Fuck the Cardinals

Suck a dick Cheatriots! You never deserved the win, took two fifty plus yard field goals just to stay in the game. So anyone bitching about the kicker losing the game for them, you wouldn't even have been in that position if he didn't kick amazing earlier.

Wow, I'm still flooded with emotions going from a real high to a bottom low from the fumble and then right back up again with the win. Our defense stood up to the challenge I was excited for them to face with flying colors. They are real and now everyone knows it and can't blame it against playing putrid offenses. Our defense will only get better as our CB's grow as Peterson is in his second year and Fleming is a 3rd round rookie. Does Brady normally get sacked that many times? Assumed OL would be better.

Offense with all it's problems...I have to give props to Kolb. He had 2 TD's with no turnovers...Outplayed Lady Brady hahahahaha Now if the OL can just learn to run block better.

I now feel a lot better about the season and there's no way we're top ten pick now. Blocking was the main concern and they've now done a serviceable job allowing us to score enough to beat a really good defense in week 1, and outscore a top 3 offense
in week 2. Granted, most of the credit goes to the defense but the offense still got it done.

Well, the Niners beat GB and we beat NE, time for the NFC West to start earning respect little by little. Suck it haters!

Suck a dick Cheatriots! You never deserved the win, took two fifty plus yard field goals just to stay in the game. So anyone bitching about the kicker losing the game for them, you wouldn't even have been in that position if he didn't kick amazing earlier.

Wow, I'm still flooded with emotions going from a real high to a bottom low from the fumble and then right back up again with the win. Our defense stood up to the challenge I was excited for them to face with flying colors. They are real and now everyone knows it and can't blame it against playing putrid offenses. Our defense will only get better as our CB's grow as Peterson is in his second year and Fleming is a 3rd round rookie. Does Brady normally get sacked that many times? Assumed OL would be better.

Offense with all it's problems...I have to give props to Kolb. He had 2 TD's with no turnovers...Outplayed Lady Brady hahahahaha Now if the OL can just learn to run block better.

I now feel a lot better about the season and there's no way we're top ten pick now. Blocking was the main concern and they've now done a serviceable job allowing us to score enough to beat a really good defense in week 1, and outscore a top 3 offense
in week 2. Granted, most of the credit goes to the defense but the offense still got it done.

Well, the Niners beat GB and we beat NE, time for the NFC West to start earning respect little by little. Suck it haters!

Too lame; didn't read.

Congrats on the win.

You still suck though :)

Top Bottom