• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

JABEE

Too many. They don't make bandwagons big enough if the Cowboys ever get really good again.

Imagine the Patriots but worse.
All is well in NFL-GAF. YankeeHater was redeemed as Kevin Kolb beat the cheating Patriots and the Great Russell Wilson vanquished the Cowboys.

Putting my rationalization hat on, starting the season 1-1 with two road games isn't bad. And if i was to pick where i'd want my win i'd want a road win in the division with the Giants. The key will be securing the next couple home games, and the sense of urgency will swing back to their side again.

Too much time off with too much praise for this team

Fox318

No Tebow no dice (which are not preferred by God).

Fuck these refs. Games take forever while they try to remember what down it is.

01PN3.jpg

ChanHuk

Banned
Fuck Dennis Allen for hiring Greg Knapp. Bring back Steve Wisnewski and make Al Saunders OC and the power man scheme. Fuck it, its too late to implement a new scheme. Trade 1st overall pick for more picks.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
jesus a flag every 5 seconds in this game

wtf was the flag for!?

GQman2121

Banned
Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck these refs. Fuck this league. I mean, come the fuck on.

Have some pride Steelers fans. Riot and tear down those goal posts.

Top Bottom