• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

JCizzle

Just about time Alex. Lead us to glory!

fYNe0.jpg

squicken

WTF Squicken ? you didn't pick the Rams in the Pickem league!

man i never thought the rams would do this. blah blah blah bad defense they showed heart they haven't shown in years. Spags was so fucking awful that just an above average Fisher means so much. And I still agree with no SJAX. you can't bench an old guy for a half then bring him back in. Richardson should have shown better ball security.

He's sooooo much more explosive than SJAX. Stephen has just lost at least a couple of steps. early on there was room to run and he's turning big gains into short ones. the rams suck and have to go young. young guys make mistakes but this is how they get better

Ænima

Maybe our defense doesn't really suck that bad. Maybe Bradford has turned a corner and will now look like Peyton Manning from here on out...

sigh

Chili

As dumb as that was from Morgan I don't like the decision to go for a FG there. Shoulda let RG3 have a go. The game was one of the ugliest I've seen.

NomarTyme

man i never thought the rams would do this. blah blah blah bad defense they showed heart they haven't shown in years. Spags was so fucking awful that just an above average Fisher means so much. And I still agree with no SJAX. you can't bench an old guy for a half then bring him back in. Richardson should have shown better ball security.

He's sooooo much more explosive than SJAX. Stephen has just lost at least a couple of steps. early on there was room to run and he's turning big gains into short ones. the rams suck and have to go young. young guys make mistakes but this is how they get better

Hopefully. I gonna love this 1-2 combo.

AlexMogil

Ænima;42207371 said:
Maybe our defense doesn't really suck that bad. Maybe Bradford has turned a corner and will now look like Peyton Manning from here on out...

sigh

We will figure out many entertaining ways to lose. It's early.

LegoArmo

As dumb as that was from Morgan I don't like the decision to go for a FG there. Shoulda let RG3 have a go. The game was one of the ugliest I've seen.

Agree with that, but maybe that's just because I like the excitement of going for it on 4th, and especially so when it's with a QB who can surprise you, like Griffin.

Bowser

4 hours and change until I can get rid of this disgusting avatar...morbidly obese QB playing for a cheapshot fuckface HC

Top Bottom