• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

What an ugly ass start to the season. [GIANTS]

I disagree. We showed that we still finish strong and stay in each game until the fourth quarter. The fact that Eli can reach down and grab over 500yds is impressive.

Eli continues to challenge everyone around him to play at their best, and when that happens people step up. Bennet came up with a big grab and this guy Brown stepped up and had a great game.

We are in a good position.

MechDX

It's important because it's a home game, but it's not as important as a division game. Should be a fun game though win or lose this week.

Agreed aboutb the division game but conference games are #2 on that list for potential playoff seedings.

Didnt we make an avatar bet in the offseason? I know I had one with alligator for the Pats game but I could swear I made one for the Broncos game as well.

Godslay

Banned
As far as fandoms go on this board, I feel like the Lions fans prior to this game have possibly the most defeatist attitude I've seen here. Granted, I'm a part of it too, I just can't help but laugh at it, as though we're back into the 0-16 days or something.

Nah, Browns got the defeatist attitude on lock down.

Agreed aboutb the division game but conference games are #2 on that list for potential playoff seedings.

Didnt we make an avatar bet in the offseason? I know I had one with alligator for the Pats game but I could swear I made one for the Broncos game as well.

Wasn't me. The one thing I look forward to in the game is OLine play from both teams. They have both played really well so far.

As far as fandoms go on this board, I feel like the Lions fans prior to this game have possibly the most defeatist attitude I've seen here. Granted, I'm a part of it too, I just can't help but laugh at it, as though we're back into the 0-16 days or something.

We haven't won in SF in like forever plus we have a rag tag secondary going into this game. I'm just hoping the offense can keep us in the game.

ari

Banned
All that shit about "my qb suck" from rams fans on the radio about Sam Bradford last week. Sports radio is the most frustrating media to listen to. Now they are praising the guy. Suck my fucking dick wayfarer chumps and don't call in on national radio bitches.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lets go Lions!

Make FMT cry painful tears with Dm tonight.

Doorman

why did they make this game a snf game

Something something handshake something.

Also it's two of last year's NFC playoff teams. The 9ers are considered one of the top teams in the NFL right now and the Lions have some of the league's most visible young stars in Calvin, Stafford, and Ndamukong Suh
and nobody else
, even leaving the non-controversy aside there's enough here for it to warrant a spotlight.

Drakeon

Huh, so I just woke up from a nap and I guess Fisher has the Rams actually playing professional football? Whodathunk it, coaching matters.

Drakeon

If you saw it, they actually were super dirty like the Titans were.

Well, I didn't, but thats not a shock either, especially with Innegan there. Still surprising that in both games they've either won or nearly won, even if they are playing dirty. The rams just rolled over for everyone for basically the last 5 years (Linehan + Spagnulo eras).

....does Harbaugh just always walk around with that perma-grimace now? I can't imagine how his wife feels.

2cmk6fr7jxlt.gif

woodchuck

Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira

On a blindside block the player is defenseless and you can’t lead with your helmet no matter where you hit him

This is good for future reference.

I wish we got some scrub to go out there and lay a hit on Golden Tate. That's what Jimmy would have done.

Time to bounce back next week against the Bucs.

Top Bottom