• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

GQman2121

Banned
Are there people out there that actually pay Verizon for their NFL app? It's preloaded on my phone, but I'll be damned if I would ever use the thing, let alone pay for it.

JCizzle

please. rams gave up a fumble td and the officials took two others away and somehow finnegan being dirty wins the game? Skins D has issues

Never said they didn't deserve it, they actually should have won by more. But they were also dirty like a lot of Fischers teams have a rep for being.

And I'm prepped for a night of Collinsworth back handed comments cause he still bitter from the SB losses.

Ænima

Never said they didn't deserve it, they actually should have won by more. But they were also dirty like a lot of Fischers teams have a rep for being.

And I'm prepped for a night of Collinsworth back handed comments cause he still bitter from the SB losses.
Agreed the Skins got outplayed badly. That doesn't mean the Rams weren't playing dirty as fuck though, especially at the end of the game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
WHAT TIME IS IT?! GAME TIME! WHAT TIME IS IT?! GAME TIME! WHERE THE DOGS IN THE HOUSE?! WOO WOO WOO WOOO

Pumped as fuck for this game. Expecting big things tonight and for us to make a statement win to finally start getting some respect around here.

And in fantasy football news Andre Johnson is overrated garbage.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Goodness i hate the set up / commentary for just about any primetime sporting event, no matter the channel....maybe im too angsty these days...but man i hate these stupid 10 mins of setting the story BS just play the game.

Afrikan

I was at that game. I shook my head. Bastards clearly never saw Carr play.

The fuck are you talking about Bastards???

if you don't know the true meaning behind asking for David Carr of ALL QBs to replace your starter..then you haven't had a QB who is obviously struggling SHOVED DOWN your throat against your will. With excuses, other players getting thrown under the bus, or other players getting traded away just so there is no competition, and bullshit JUST to try to make Alex experiment work.

look I'm happy Alex is doing well, (always felt he main problem was inconsistency, but besides that he could be a double threat).... but don't slam other home fans who pay alot of money to have had to sit through that shit for 7 years.

Asking for f'n David Carr was the only way for a QB change. There was a reason why we traded away a capable starter/good backup to add David Carr of all QBs as a backup. During that time, he was the only QB who Alex could potentially beat out. Singletary didn't want Alex having to look over his shoulder...he didn't want competition for Alex.

FO probably thought, we do not want the fans getting rowdy if Alex struggles again....lets get the worse QB possible so they would be forced to think Alex is their best chance. Little did they know Alex could play THAT BAD to where you have 60,000 fans yelling for David F'n Carr.

*and now, time for the Alex fanboys to come rushing in.

Finally out of work. Pats-GAF should be glad they got their annual loss against a shockingly mediocre team out of the way. Now it'll be cruise control until their Divisional Playoff loss.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
No, you fucking idiot talking head. The most anticipated moment of the night for shitty-pseudo journalists might be when the clock hits zero. The people actually tuned in are watching the fucking football game that manages to crop up between your retarded, made up drama moments that you use to sell the game to pink hatters.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
2 plays and a timeout. Brilliant.

Top Bottom