• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
In defense of my 41-14 prediction earlier, had Hanson hit that field goal and SF actually knew how to catch a ball, this game would be 41-15 right now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
In defense of my 41-14 prediction earlier, had Hanson hit that field goal and SF actually knew how to catch a ball, this game would be 41-15 right now.

lol

eznark

Banned
Plays like that last one also, squicken. You're going to get less man, which means you'll get less info from putting guys in motion and formation shifts when inside the 30 or so. I feel like Smith is doing a better job of playing smart so I'd like to see them unshackled him a bit in the red zone, but they are 100% dialed in to field goals oncemthey cross the fifty.

Lol so much for being smart. Terrible audible

Top Bottom